Homework

免費工作
Internship
definition:An internship is the position held by an intern, or the period of time when someone is an intern.
Example:I needed to travel or volunteer or take an unpaid internship.
Labour
definition:Labour is very hard work, usually physical work. 
Example:Education must be combined with productive Labour.
Profession
definition:A profession is a type of job that requires advanced education or training. 
Example:His profession is diplomacy. 
 
As for me,an undergraduate, i have been a free labour in my last summer holiday at my uncle’s company and i can understand how hard for those graduates to find a good job without any relationships especially in rural area.Being an internship after graduate is an essential way to be familiar with our job in the future. Many company would trained them first and check if they can  be qualified.No pain no gain is my comprehension of this internship period. 

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Homework

HOMEWORK